1234

Wednesday

Laundry Room Printable


Laundry is my least favorite chore.  I constantly feel as though I'm swimming through the piles and baskets and lights and darks and white and lost socks... it overwhelms me.  Right when I complete an entire week's worth of laundry, I find the same baskets overflowing just two days later.  If there is one task I never fail to complain about, it's laundry.

A childhood friend of mine, who lost a child, mentioned this quote recently and how thankful she is for the piles of laundry in her life.  Maybe I'm late to the party, but I don't remember hearing this one before.  It really touched me.  I need to live more in the moment and be grateful and satisfied with "the now." Yes, the piles of laundry are inevitable. But, I need to remember the sweet little healthy bodies who are dirtying that laundry, and oh how grateful I am for them!  Thanks, Jess, for the reminder! You are a strong mama!

No comments: